- This event has passed.
The Thriving Summer Garden
September 25 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm$85
Saturday Sept 25 9.30-2.30 (5 hours including lunch) $85
Growing the Generous Fruits and Roots of Summer
- planning in space and time: (ie, trying to fit it all in and get non-stop food!)
- sowing, growing, planting
- cucs, zucs, pumpkins and melons
- eggplants, tomatoes, chillis and capsicums
- pruning and training
- water management
- beneficial flowers for pest control
- maximising health, minimising disease
Please bring a contribution for a shared lunch for the final of the winter-spring series!