Roots and Shoots!
August 14 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm$85
Saturday August 14 2021 9.30-2.30 (5 hrs inc lunch)
A full on day of sowing, planting and eating super healthy Kai! $85
Growing Greens for Smoothies and Salads
- Bed Prep Using Compost and Worm Poop for best greens!
- Sowing, planting and growing spring greens: microgreens, snowpeas, sprouts, and wheatgrass, lettuce, cabbage and other leafy greens…plus meet a few edible weeds
- The Importance of Greens in your Diet
Roots, Tubers and Onions for Minerals and Flavour
- Bed Prep with Natural Ferts for best roots!
- Onions and Shallots: planting, mulching, storing
- Jerusalem Artichokes: harvesting, replanting, health benefits
- Potatoes, Carrots, Beetroot, Radishes: tricks of the trade for successful direct sowing, best varieties
Make and eat a Green and Red Crunchy Lunch (GRunch?) and sip on a nutritious Smoothie!