MOTUBIKES: Electric Motorbike Hire Great Barrier Island
Life’s about the journey! Winding along forest roads, gliding silently under a starry night sky, chatting with friends as you cruise to beautiful white sand beaches – Motubikes is for anyone who wants to make the most of exploring one of the most beautiful and diverse landscapes in Aotearoa.
- Moped classification – Only a NZ full driver’s licence or international equivalent required to ride
- No pedals, no gears, no chain, no fuss – turn key and go!
- Environmentally friendly – Solar charged, with batteries being recycled at the end of their life.
- Silent and safe – electric motors in both the front and rear wheels for better traction, lightweight, low centre of gravity
- USB and 12v charging ports
Rates (on special for opening season!):
- $20/hr– for those who only want a short adventure.
- $75/full day– this includes overnight (until 10am) – use your Motubike for night exploration or multi day adventures!
For more information please visit:
Phone: +64 (0) 22 344 0645
67 Hector Sanderson, Claris – right beside the airport!