A very special place
Pigeons Lodge is conveniently located a short walk around the bay from the ferry landing, or an easy 20 minute drive from the airport. Nestled amongst beautiful Nikau palm bush, running down to the water’s edge, with a large deck overlooking Shoal Bay.
Cafes, bars, restaurants and beautiful swimming beaches are conveniently located nearby. Kayak or catch a fish from the bottom of the garden. Enjoy fabulous sunset views from our lookout point.
Complementary use of equipment including kayaks, surfboards and boogie boards.
A choice of Double Bedrooms with en-suite in the main lodge, or self-contained studios.
$200 per night
Phone: (09) 429 0776
Email: email@example.comBOOK NOW
- 5 Queen Beds, 3 Singles
- Solar with back up generator
- Fully filtered - Roof & Spring collected
- Full flush
- Sea views
- Star gazing possible from the main deck and look out
- 2km from Tryphena Ferry wharf, 13km from Claris Airport
- Gs hob, microwave, fridge and freezer. Large gas bbq outside